Tuesday 27 December 2011

Merry Christmas!
The week before Christmas was spent making and dealing with illness, luckily we managed to kick the illness before Christmas Eve. DD and I made crackers for Boxing Day.

  We made decorations.



For our tree in the hall.


We decorated our Christmas cake.


DD made jam tarts for Father Christmas.

               
Together we made a centre piece for the table.


I have not done any scrapbooking but I hope to rectify this in the new year. I have failed in my target of 100 layouts in 2011, but there is always 2012.

For the first time in many years I actually have plans for New Years Eve, let's hope it is a good one. See you in 2012 x

2 comments:

  1. Glad you had such a lovely time. Your little E is just so lucky to have a mummy who does so much with her. Looking forwarding to cropping with you in 2012 x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased you had a good Christmas.
    Happy New Year, see you soon. x

    ReplyDelete