Monday 11 March 2013

A note to myself

Hello again, it has been a while, my last post was back at the beginning of February, we are now half way through March. Where has the time gone?

This post should be telling you how silly I was to be worried about going to crop and how I managed to complete three, yes three layouts. Admittedly I was not so productive in March's crop but nattering will always win over productivity.

This blog post is going to be something new for me, it will have no photos and I will not be showing you what I have been up to. This blog post is going to be a note to myself, to remind me that I enjoy blogging and reading other peoples blogs and that I do not always have to have something to show. I sometimes find myself struggling with my blog, the technical side of it and also wondering why I am doing it. Well I am doing it for me firstly as a way to document all my craftiness, but does it have to be solely about the craft side of my life? well no, so from now on if I feel like blogging about the fact that it is snowing in the middle of March I am going to. This might mean that from now on that might be a few more blog posts.

Hope there is somebody out there enjoying this wintery weather because I am glad I am tucked up inside and thinking about lighting the fire. Afernoon of crochet bliss I think.

Bye for now x


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are going to write about what ever inspires or takes your fancy as I like blogs that are more than craft. There is more surprise and 'I wonder what Becca has been up to?!'

    ReplyDelete