Sunday 31 October 2010

Lists

I am a complete list maker, I make lists of my jobs for the day, lists of things to take on holiday, lists for shopping. I would be lost without my lists, they help organise me which is great because I use to be a really organised person & now I actually am not sure how I make it through the week if I am totally honest. With Christmas on the way the list making will take on a life of it's own, christmas card list, present list, santa list, food list.

Most of all I have craft lists, multiple craft lists, they grow like they weeds.

I have a to do list which consists of :- find a theme for christmas cards this year
                                                           make the christmas cards
                                                           make a knight tunic for Ella
                                                           organise myself for a table sale (needs it's own list)
Wow that is short for me, am sure that I have missed plenty off it.

I have a scrapbooking list which currently consists of :- Florida holiday
                                                                                        Sister's hen party
                                                                                        Sister's wedding
                                                                                        Half term holiday

I have a list of new crafts to try, a list of craft goodies to buy, as I said it is never ending.

No comments:

Post a Comment