Monday 29 August 2011

Time flies

I can't believe how quickly the summer has flown by, I have just one week left before DD returns to school! At least this year we are ready, school uniform is bought and labelled.

The school holidays have been filled with a holiday to Devon, lots of gymnastics and the odd day out. I have survived, in actual fact (& I can say it here) I don't want them to end. Shock horror I said it, I have had the happiest little girl doing what she totally loves. I love seeing her so smiley and happy, I just hope that it continues when she goes back to school.


The summer holidays do mean that I have done very little in the crafting way. I have scrapped nothing, which feels a little odd but I am sure that will change as the Eclectic Keepsakes crop is in a couple of weeks (woo hoo). I have had the sewing machine out, I bring it out every now and then in the hope that I will suddenly know how to use it properly and be able create the most amazing things, I can always hope.

Two days it took me to turn these.......

 

Into these


I do feel quite pleased with myself, so pleased in fact that I went online to find a simpler pattern. I found one and that is my current project. Hopefully I will have something to show you by my next blog. 
Hope that you are enjoying the last dregs of summer ;)


1 comment:

  1. I don't want the summer hols to end either :(

    Love the flowers you have made - will they be appearing on a layout soon?

    ReplyDelete