Friday 20 July 2012

Finished Crochet Project

Yes I did it I managed to finish a crochet project. Admittedly it is not the one I intended, but a finished project, is a finished project.
I just realised I haven't mentioned what I have finished other than it was crocheted. Can you tell I am pleased with myself? I finished (there is that fabulous word again) a granny square pillow for my girlie. Granny squares are a great way to start crochet and they grow so quickly. There are loads of tutorials on the web, just type granny square into google.
Here is my girlie with said finished pillow. The colours go great in her room, I used Patons Smootie DK (double knit).

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour combo Becca and do you now have to make another one for you as it looks like that one has been claimed by E

    ReplyDelete