Saturday 26 October 2013

Every little helps

Long time no post, I know, I need to get back into the habit. My world seems full of planning and scheming at the moment, none of which I can really share at the moment. So onto the stuff I can share.
How often do you get to do something crafty that raises money for charity? For me, never. That was until I came across the Innocent Smoothie Big Knit 2013. For the last ten years Innocent have worked with Age UK to help keep older people across the UK warm and healthy during the winter months. How they do this is by asking people to knit/crochet hats to put on their smoothie bottles, each one sold raises 25p for Age UK.
So here are my hats, I managed to make thirty in time for the deadline which is the 31 October.
It is a great way of using up scraps of yarn. I can't wait to see the bottles with their hats in shops soon.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Becca love the little green monster ones and the strawberry.

    ReplyDelete