Friday 10 December 2010

No Christmas Cards!!!

I am on a roll, I have completed, yes fully completed five scrapbook pages this week! Admittedly the homemade christmas cards have not been made this year, but the only people who would probably notice that is my Mum and Ella. So for the first time in six years I will be sending out shop bought cards, shock horror. Since Ella's first Christmas I have either used her handprint, footprint or a photo of her on our cards. She is a little upset, especially as it was her idea as to what she dress up in this year, but I just wasn't going to get them done in time. Never mind, there is always next year.

So here is what I have managed to find time for, my first completed double page layout. Again I have used a sketch from the Let's Scrap forum.

No comments:

Post a Comment