Tuesday 25 January 2011

Just a quickie

Just a quick update to let you know more is to come. My Mum & Dad came over on Sunday, Dad had a couple of DIY jobs to do for me & Mum came over to help me with the bag as it is my friends birthday next weekend. Mum talked me through making the bag & I am really pleased with how it has turned out. I am off into town on Friday to get some finishing touches. Will update the blog with the photos, later on in the week.

I will quickly mention something else though. I am not one for making New's Years Resolutions, I don't really do New Year, but this year my daughter wanted to make some, so I have gone along for the ride. I won't bore you with the none crafty resolutions, just the one that I think might be of interest. I love cooking and now that I have my lovely new kitchen and shiny double oven, my New Years Resolution is to cook a new recipe a week. That is 52 new recipes that I will be finding and making this year. So far so good, again I will update you on all the recipes when I upload the photos of the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment