Friday 21 January 2011

One step forward, two steps back

January is not going well, I seem to be constantly ill and if that is not bad enough I now am spreading my germs to my daughter. Yesterday I had arranged with my Mum a sewing day, I have found some fabric at home for the Phoebe Bag project. Unfortunately my little girl was off school ill, so no sewing day for me. Hopefully this bag will get made as I haven't got long.

I may not of done any sewing on the bag, but I have managed to do some sewing on a scrapbook layout. Let's Scrap are doing a blog hop, they have put together fifteen resolutions/challenges. I have done two!

This first photo is for Resolution 5, Carolina's challenge was to "Make a layout or card using a Let's Scrap sketch and you can't open anything new."
The papers on my layout, I used for my Daughter's 2nd birthday invites, she is now 6! So the pack of papers has been open for a while.

                                       

The photo below is my take on Resolution 11, Wendy's challenge was to "Use a Let's Scrap sketch to make a layout or card in the colours Blue, White And Silver."  

1 comment:

  1. Yay! Found you Rebecca!
    Love your pages, and the sound of the blog hop. Have fun with it and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete