Tuesday 31 January 2012

Something to look forward too.

It is the last day of the month, so we know what that means....... crop at the weekend. Woo hoo!
I managed to persuade my lovely Sister Liz to come to crop, she still has lots to do on her wedding album. I am really looking forward to this weekend.

So this month has been a very scrapbook productive month for me, I have at least ten completed Christmas pages to put in my new album. I love that I have made the album and then managed to fill it.



I am still behind on the Just One Sketch class, I have one last rotation to do, then the mirror images, oh and also the monochrome. Even though I am behind, I am enjoying the challenge that the class is providing. I hope that I might be able to squeeze a layout in today. The weather is horrible outside, so staying inside seems like a good option.

I had two boxes of new stash arrive last week, which is really exciting. Lots of shops are having sales to make way for the new stock that is being shown at CHA as I type. There is so much lovely new stuff being shown on blogs. I wonder how long it will be before I can get my hands on some of it.

So crop, new stash and great company to look forward too, roll on the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment